Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Lovely Day.

I know it's been a while since I've posted...you know how things can get!

I've actually had some ups and downs lately. To start off with, I've hurt my ankle somehow running and I've been forced by the doctors to stop running for now. WHOA...Twister has FREAKED! They thought I had a stress fracture, but the results of the bone scan show that I don't. So, we don't now whats wrong or what to do from here. I've still been able to do strength training (I've been doing P90x!) but I miss my runs so much! When I was first told to stop running for a while, I was having a LOT of old ED thoughts. Besides the running fact, they kind of came out of nowhere. Needless to say, I haven't ran in 3 weeks and it's KiLLiNG me!!!!

Also, my self esteem and body image has dropped tremendously. I don't know what's happened, but it's took a big turn for the worse. Lately, I've looked in the mirror and wanted to cry. But then I realize when I do that, I'm not looking into GOD's mirror...I'm looking into mine. His is the only one that matters...why is it so hard for me to turn away from mine? I have an appointment with Dr. Vance (therapist) next week.

God spoke to me this morning when Twister was actually spitting lies in my face about going back to him...and God told me that I don't have time for that. Time is so precious. Every day is a day closer to the end of this quickly fading world. Stop and look around and it's no doubt the Lover of our souls will soon make another appearance. So, if you are twisted up inside the grips of an eating disorder, please stop and take a moment. Evaluate what you're doing with you're precious life...don't worry, I'll be doing the same thing.

Matthew 3:2 says, John said, "Change your hearts and lives because the kingdom of heaven is near."

No comments:

Post a Comment