Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm Going Places ;)

Hi there!
I say this every time...but it's been way too long since I've posted. I have GOT to get back into this!

A lot of things have been going on in my life here lately. God has been stirring up so many things it is unbelievable! First of all, I spoke at the Women's Conference at my church back in Feb. Over 200 women there heard my story...it was amazing! God certainly had a plan for that day because I met someone very special who had been struggling with the same issues for a very long time. I'm telling you, God was ALL over that speech!

I then spoke to almost every girl in my high school about my struggle. Then, about a month ago I had the honor of hosting a booth at the Sylacauga High School health fair. That experience was completely AMAZING! I was able to share my story with so many students as well as educate them on the dangers of eating disorders. Then, next Tuesday I will be speaking to the entire Nichols Lawson (Syl. Middle School) student body about eating disorders. I am so amazed at how many doors God has opened for me.

I would have never thought that those days and nights of hopelessness would turn into something far bigger than I could ever imagine. Those few years where the worst years of my life...but I would not trade them for ANYTHING in the world. I went through this to help others, I have no doubt about that.

My God is amazing...I honestly cannot wait to see the things He will continue to do. (:

I tried to post some pictures of the health fair...but they won't load...I'll try again later!

2 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn, you rock! I am in the same situation with never posting! I've been real busy as well, school and work have made me so busy, but its good to have structure, keeps us out of our heads. I am still sober, I am glad you are still walking the path of recovery from your struggle. I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlyn, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete